- A single of the premier basic contractors in the Sacramento, California, place is making its mark alongside the strains of SoFi, Allegiant Air and World Life by putting its identify on a regional sports activities venue.
- Roebbelen Contracting has procured a naming legal rights sponsorship for the Placer Valley Event Middle, part of the $forty seven million transformation of @the Grounds 55-acre fairgrounds in Roseville, California. Financial phrases of the sponsorship were not produced.
- Roebbelen was the basic contractor for the renovation of the one hundred sixty,000-sq.-foot middle that opened to the community in February. The recently named Roebbelen Middle — one of the premier conference locations in the Sacramento area — can accommodate significant novice sports activities competitions, significant conferences, trade exhibits, concert events and other occasions.
The Roebbelen Middle joins a handful of other venues named for development-linked firms. These include:
- The Dow Event Middle indoor arena in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Caterpillar’s Dozer Park minor league baseball stadium in Peoria, Illinois.
- Fluor Subject at the West Stop minor league baseball stadium in Greenville, South Carolina.
- PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, home to the Penguins NHL workforce.
- Rio Tinto MLS soccer stadium in the vicinity of Salt Lake Metropolis, Utah, named for the worldwide mining operations enterprise.
- U.S. Metal Yard stadium in Gary, Indiana, home of the Gary SouthShore RailCats, an American Affiliation of Independent Experienced Baseball workforce.
The home of the Placer County Good for a lot more than 80 years, @the Grounds has undergone comprehensive renovations to its campus and amenities considering the fact that Placer Valley Tourism assumed management of venue, such as a $34 million up grade to the Roebbelen Middle. The recently renovated setting up can accommodate as several as twelve full-length basketball courts or 24 volleyball courts.
The Roebbelen identify and symbol could remain on the setting up and all through @the Grounds right until 2040, in accordance to a push assertion. The partnership was a purely natural match following the enterprise done the operate, explained Kenneth Wenham, president and CEO of Roebbelen, in the assertion.
“We greatly value the particular connection that we have built with the local community and Placer Valley Tourism, and we didn’t want it to end with the ribbon-chopping,” he explained.
The Roebbelen Center will also support the 350-personnel enterprise connect with occupation seekers hunting for new alternatives, explained Wenham.
“It will lend some familiarity, and they can study a lot more about us,” he explained. “With the sponsorship, we’re sending a concept: We have been right here for 60 years and we’re going to be close to for several a lot more.”
The COVID-19 pandemic caused several occasions to be canceled or postponed considering the fact that March. But organizers remain intrigued and are scheduling occasions for later in the year, in accordance to David Attaway, CEO of @the Grounds and Placer Valley Tourism.
The Roebbelen sponsorship is a “good touchpoint” to connect with the South Placer local community, explained Pat Nieser, vice president of corporate partnership and advancement for The Superlative Group, the Cleveland-based enterprise that helped @the Grounds current market the event middle to potential sponsors nationwide.
“The event middle will make a good deal of perception for Roebbelen — they place their identify on their operate,” he explained.