This weekend, we here on the Remodelista team are savoring every previous fall of August (with summer months income and impromtu out of doors gatherings) and hunting forward to what is upcoming, like displays and showrooms to pay a visit to in California, London, and Kyoto and a lot more.
Get a search:
- Spotted: Everlane favorites, curated by none other than Gardenista contributor Sophia Moreno-Bunge.
- Browsing the offerings from Reclassic, Skagerak’s selection of pre-cherished finds (now which includes equipment).
- And Julie is admiring the Rugosa collection, the work of Kalon and Reath Design, “a appreciate letter to the living room” that will take its cues from a Rhode Island summerhouse.
- This weekend’s virtual journey? To the freshly opened atelier of POJ (Pieces of Japan) Studio in Kyoto, housed in three connected common machiya homes.
- Future at Blunk Space: a pop-up of Shaker chair reproductions (Sept. 1-4) and Gravity Corner, a selection of new sculpture by Tyler Cross and Kyle Lypk (Sept. 10-Nov. 6). Quit by: Blunk Space, 11101 Freeway 1, #105, Stage Reyes, CA.
- And we have our eye on Reborn Venture, a collaboration concerning Ginori 1735 and David Gill Gallery, heading on in London from Sept. 7 as a result of Oct. 3, showcasing white porcelain objects from the Manifattura reworked and reinterpreted by international artists David Gill Gallery, 2-4 King Avenue, St. James’s.
- June is acquiring a sale, with 20 p.c off summertime favorites (like the uncomplicated linen meals deal with we’ve been admiring).
- And choose $50 off Walter Filters for a limited time (see: The World’s Most Stylish Filtered Drinking water Dispenser).
- A floating instructional farm in Yonkers.
- 10 storage thoughts to steal from an artfully arranged NYC condominium.
- And accumulating al fresco while summertime lasts.